Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello everyone out there in the blogging world. Sorry I have been gone a little while, I have had some personal family issues to take care of. Even though I am still dealing with them. I wanted to try and get back started with this blog. I am still learning so much.

So much is going on in my classroom right now. We are learning about Louisiana, Mardi Gras, Valentine's all in the last two weeks.
We are off all next week for Mardi Gras break , I am so excited, it is a much needed vacation. So I hope to post some pictures of some of the things we are doing.

I have also finished one of my sight word packets, I did the words that follow the basal we are using but I will add more dolch words to the packet. If anyone needs any special words and I can add those also. Please stop back by for a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment