Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Well I finally have everything ready to go, Now I just need to learn how to post like most of you lovely ladies out there. I love some of ya'll blogs so much, they inspire my teaching and have made me become such a better teacher. I would love for you to take a look at this freebie on my TPT sight. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Math-Center-Counting-1-to-20-Kindergarten-flashcards

These are some cute Christmas Counting Flashcards. I have them printed and ready for my Math centers.



1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute *freebie*! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    Isn't it amazing how many awesome blogs are out there??!!?? I am encouraged and inspired by them daily. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete