Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Teacher Made Kid Approved !!!

Hello I started this blog many years ago but never really could get it started!! I came across Teachers Pay Teachers and was like so intrigued with it and so I created some items and was like "oh I have stuff to post already". I really enjoyed making things for my classroom. The first time I sold an item I was so excited and each month it would get better and better, and the more I would make the better it was!!!





  • I was sick a lot and Then I was struggling to be able to make things, I was diagnosed with Lupus and COPD and quit smoking!!! I have been smoke free for five years on Sept 17th Actually I got sick first for a few months, then I had a very sick child. So many things happened and then Dad got sick !! I was feeling horrible and needed to start taking care of myself but it seemed like I was always making sure someone else was okay. I have learned if I dont take of me first , I wont be around to help others. So I have been taking care of me and I am starting to feel so much more like the old April.




  • After losing my dad this year a new perspective of life and how short it is came across me and we need to put family first and spend and do as much as you can with your love ones. You never know when it will be your last. 
  • Well my first life saving strategies for teachers : Find something you love to do !! 
  • Besides Teach!! 
  • Examples (Reading, bowling, dancing, camping, making shirts, creating teacher items) 

      1. Find that ONE thing you love to do and do it with all your heart !!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment