Sunday, January 13, 2013

February Calendar

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have really taken it easy this weekend. I usually go to my classroom and do extra work to stay ahead. But this weekend I have stayed home and worked from home. We have parent teacher conferences coming up and I am making my schedule. You know a teachers job is never done. I will post pictures tomorrow but My class has been using Karen Jones and Deanna Jump's Snowmen units and I added a little of my own things. We built our snowmen and then we used a How to: four square writing sheet. Tomorrow we will work on putting the writing together into a story. We have read tons of Snowmen stories.
Its so easy to order from amazon. I love using them for purchasing my books.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/February-Calendar-Pieces-2013





So here is my freebie for February calendar pieces, they will only be free for a few days.





http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/February-Calendar-Pieces-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment