Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gingerbread Freebie

Well now I can get back to making things. My formal observation is over with after today. Such a relief off my shoulders. So now I hope to get around and play on the computer and work on cute things for my classroom and students, also my co-workers. I love to share, that is one thing about me when I find something I am ready to spread the word. So now my only problem is to learn how to do all the links to my stuff and and the little widgets. Here I go trying. I made a cute Roll and Color gingerbread boy and a Roll and Cover to put on cardstock and laminate to use over and over again.



Come on over to my TPT store and pick this up for free


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! This is super duper cute!

    I am happy to be the newest follower of your bright and cheery blog. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete